How It Works
Fill Application Form Online
Upload Required Documents
- The Online Application is for Admission to Courses offered in The Neotia University (TNU) & Neotia Institute of Technology, Management and Science (NITMAS).
- Admission to Neotia Institute of Technology, Management and Science (NITMAS) Affiliated to MAKAUT is based on WBJEE/JEE mains only.
- An Online Application Number will be displayed, once you successfully Submit the Online Application Form. Quote this No. on any Communication with Us.
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed.
- Candidates who do not have an email ID can complete the Admission Process with temporary email ID. ‘your-phone-number’@yopmail.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- TNU Online Entrance Test - Aptitude & Technical is applicable only for Undergraduate Courses.
- Aptitude Test is mandatory for all Aspirants of Undergraduate Course. 1-Hour duration.
- Technical Test is for Candidates desirous to join B.Tech & B.Pharm Course. 30-Minute duration.
- Admission to Post Graduate & Doctorate Courses will be made on a Personal Interview basis.
- Students taking Lateral Admission into 2nd Year do not have to appear for any Entrance Test.
- Query Management System:
Applicants are strongly advised to use Query Management System (QMS) to get a quick response.
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask US] in your dashboard
- Select the query category and submit your query
- TNU/ NITMAS Helpline Nos.+91 7605081710 / +91 9163610909